Sunday, May 16, 2004

Torn and Bloody 02:39 am
Pitch black tonight. I'm getting ready for bed, though I know I should have made haste to be back in my hell come dawn.

In bed now - same spot as yesterday. All doubt is swept away, so easily and naturally. The sight calms my nerves more than any drug I have yet tried.

I've started drinking too much again. I know I shouldn't, but the urge is back, stronger than before. Same stories with cigarettes. I didn't realize I had consumed 30 in one and a half day before it was mentioned to me.

I scratched myself a bit too. I can't explain my behaviour these last days at all - I've felt happier than so long, and still my forearm is swollen and red now.

Gods, I'm a mess. I desperately need help.
Current Mood: sore


(Original comment "Hug" by dj_aguy 2004-05-16 07:57 pm)
*gives her a hug in hopes it will make her feel better*

(Original comment "*gives a hug too*" by shadowcatjen 2004-05-20 09:11 am)
When I'm feeling down and things are going bad I usualy revert to just thinking things through in a logical manner. Like what my options are, where can I go from here that is going to get me going again, what do I need to do to help myself and who can I call on if I need help to help myself. Things like this bring some calm to my mind.

But also realize that (here's a bit of a biblical-ish quote for you) God will help those who help themselves. Don't let all this grind you to a halt where the only direction you end up going is down. Keep moving and keep striving even if you think it all looks hopeless.

And... *gets out her "Be Good" stick* ... knock off the booze, hun. It's not going to improve your situation any.

*huggles again, but continues to loom with the stick* :P

No comments: