Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Cold Like Ice 05:58 pm
It's true, the way I feel. I never feel just one little thing. I'm saturated and full, from one extreme to the next, never failing in intensity but always in clarity.

I'm constantly called lethargic and phlegmatic, but how can it be true?

It can't, it isn't possible. I'm misinterpreted, patronized, judged - and I can't help it. Stuck in a shell where it's impossible to display emotions or even express my opinions properly. I'm a wall of stone, a splash of ice and more insensitive than even the most dead of cadavres.

(Original comment "So dear to me..." by divinesorrow 2004-05-26 03:04 pm)
I love you..for being my friend...for being close to me and not hating me...for holding me tight to your heart even though you wanna be alone... - I love you for every face you have, and every feeling you show (and don't show)...Don't ever forget how much I care for you..and how dear you are to me...

Don't you ever let anyone tell you that you're not worth it..!!! Not even yourself! ;)

No comments: