Thursday, May 20, 2004

Fashionville 04:10 pm
In a civilized country, you never know. You never know what strange events will come to pass. But rest assured, the stranger that reaches out, and strokes your cheek, is a fairytale - just a fairytale.

I hate suburbs full of snobby people. They have this idea they are so much better, all because of something as meaningless as a postcode. Oh well. I suppose I can just be entertained by their frowning and displeased faces, their fashionable clothes and ditto politically correct opinions. I will smile my most polite and naive smile, and they will trust their prejudices enough to let me see straight through thei ill concealed opinions. Yes, I'm different. Yes, I know exactly what you're thinking of me.
Current Mood: amused

(Original comment "*smiles*" by dj_aguy 2004-05-20 07:46 pm)
Mhmmm it seems you are experiencing norrow minded people is all. sorry to day but they are all over the world and seems to be the majority of living people. But I think they do this because it makes them feel save and in right. I mean not many people I know like being wrong. I guess it will always be like this....I know I have found myself guilty of this type of thing but I like to think I'm breaking through that ever time I catch myself and force my mind open a bit more.
All i have to say I guess is to not let it get to you and go on living happy.

No comments: