Sunday, May 23, 2004

Falling, in the Depth of Longing 01:06 am
Some years ago, I would have sworn to anyone that I was better off alone. And the situation was of no importance - it was me, and just me. I was terrified of being in any social situation. Mainly because I was unsure of myself. I still am, however, I know the reason now, and I'm able to see past it and bring myself into those dreaded places where it's impossible to keep my heart shut. And now. Now I feel it all over. I can hear it and I know what it means now..

Hug me. Let me cry on your shoulder. Let me drop my guard, let me break down so you can pick me up and piece me back together...

I long, I long so much. I just don't know how to live secluded anymore, and thus, I seek refuge with those I hate the most. Those who hurt the most, and those who scorch my soul the most.

I know it and I still do it; I'm afraid if I do not, my flame will burn out and I will go back to being who I was. That person without any friends, without any real feelings - that person that didn't really exist, or matter if it existed - Just wasting air and space...

I don't know if I'm more now. I think I can be, however. With help, a lot of help...
Current Music: Pixies - Where is my Mind


(Original comment "Lean here" by dj_aguy 2004-05-24 05:50 pm)
You can lean here dear, I'll wait for you to fit the pieces together. I know how you feel for I have fallen apart a number of times....many without even know it. Now I think I hold myself together even if sometime the tower has weakened and threatens to topple. I know what is like to be alone...inside even with people cramped about. People you do not know or think you may know. I stand alone now myself, thought I hold myself strong. I know how you feel and I hope my shoulder can help you stand once again.

No comments: