Monday, May 03, 2004

Inspired night 04:50 am
I went for a walk and I heard the birds
They sang of something beautiful
I looked to the sky and I saw for myself
The song of the reddest moon

I stood and I watched and through my eyes
I heard a song the deaf would hear
And my heart told me what the moon thought
It asked me something boon

It told me to go and tell everyone,
what birds and animals know
In the night, she shines down on us
Come and see the reddest moon


Tonight has been very nice to me, I've been thinking an unusual amount of happy thoughts. I'm not going to bed today; perhaps I can keep it going like this... I'm trying to think of something to make my little corner here become more interesting to read.. After all, I don't wish what few readers I have to yawn themselves to death.

I'm going driving in about 4 hours, and I have to go make a money withdrawal today, to pay for my driving theory test. I already failed once - if it happens once more, I won't have enough money to get my driver's license at all. Oh well. I'll cross my fingers for now. :)

Anyway.. Time to get a bit of coffee and play some games till the morning.. Hope the night finds you all well.
Current Mood: Tired
Current Music: Pernille Rosendahl - Filur

No comments: