Thursday, May 27, 2004

Malevolent Dream 10:56 am
I sold my soul to stop a criminal. I had to abandon my own body and fight him in his. He was very, very dangerous. Whenever I failed he would go through "conditioning" - a process in which "they" attempted to implant another person inside him, a non-violent, non-evil persona. Each time they would fail, and each time I would be part of him, not fully sentient, and not fully aware what was going on.

The last time was strangely different. I woke up from surgery - apparantly Sex Reassignment Surgery. The doctor that had treated me, and whom I had a crush on strangely, offered me to come home to his flat. I accepted, and in my bandaged and sore state I managed to lose him in the complex.

Next scene: The criminal sees me. He stares into my (now brown - why?) eyes and pauses. He tilts his head, not knowing exactly what to make of this woman. A chill runs down my spine both in the dream and reality.

Suddenly the doctors voice is all over. He is talking to me while cooking, but I can't make out from where. I start running, and suddenly the psychopath was in front of me. He attacked me, with a knife held high.

I wake up.

No comments: