Thursday, March 25, 2004

Life inevitably changes 09:09 am
And that's what is happening now. In a big way. Well, for me at least.

I will be finding myself a dorm room, an education - a life(?)

This is all very new to me, and even if it should be nothing to speak of, it weighs heavily on my mind these days. Enough to make letters jumble around on the pages I am trying to read, and spread my thoughts like leaves in a changing gust.

Thinking back, my current situation is completely absurd. I remember one of the last classes I took in primary - some of the other students were actually beginning to be honest.. We had the reversed "what-will-you-be-when-you-grow-up" talk. That is, we voiced our opinion on what friend and foe would be doing 20 years from then.

I actually really liked that talk. One of my 'friends' (well, I liked her at least) had the honor of being nominated as public defence lawyer. She gracefully accepted the honor, even though she were aiming higher than that.

Anyway. The strange thing is...

*Three hours pass* Umm. Looks like Sheila woke up...

I will complete this story another day.. I'm absolutely not in the mood now.
Current Mood: Worri-- overly happy ;)

No comments: