Saturday, March 20, 2004

Infused feelings 03:28 am
It's wonderous how music can affect the mood, and sometimes, how ones mood can bend our interpretation of music. One song that I've always liked a lot suddenly changed meaning entirely, even the lyrics reflected the almost exact negative of what they used to mean.

Perhaps this is why musicians are able to do what they do. Shape their own mood as they see fit, and create music to share their feelings with all of us. Of course, we should be grateful for this. We can't all be musicians. But I can't help to envy them for that ability... Would I never be sad? Of course not. It doesn't work that way. But if it did, wouldn't I miss it, at least a bit - deep inside?

If my mind were a book, the author should be shot...
Current Mood: Content
Current Music: Chicane - Saltwater

No comments: