Monday, March 29, 2004

Ambivalent 12:54 pm
Things aren't so rosy red as they were a few days ago. Well, maybe they are, but I'm standing at a crossroads, and I have no idea which path to choose. I know for sure, that I do not want to stand still, and I know, where I wish to end up. The question is just how to get there.

I have been searching my soul for an answer again and again, night and day, but for the first time in my life, I have no idea. I'm lost, literally, without a single clue. Just a month ago, I would probably have shrugged my shoulders, indifferent to whatever future lay ahead. I can't do that anymore. She's made me care. Not just for her, but for myself.

I am torn between two choices that are really... Well, not even important.. Or are they? I don't know. I can't think straight. But will they make a difference? I don't know, because they are not even possible yet.. Perhaps they are. How can I know when I can't finish thinking them through? Help!
Current Mood: Anxious
Current Music: The Clash - London Calling

No comments: