Friday, March 26, 2004

Reptant Penitent 04:38 am
There are some times in life that you just wish you could take over. I doubt that any adult person has not experienced this feeling. I am, unfortunately, extremely fragile when it comes to these experiences. My stomach tightens, I get nauseous, my vision is blurred and spotted, I find it hard to breathe.

Not that I really dislike that feeling of death. In fact, after it passes, I can't help but feel that I am slightly amended, or that I have at least paid some of my dues. This feeling soon fades to leave me with the cold realization that I am evermore penitent.

My incredulous optimism will convince me that in this, I can also find solace. For at least I know fully well that I am a freak, a beast, a monster.
Current Mood: Sorry
Current Music: Silverchair - Freak

No comments: