Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Techno-babble strikes back 07:27 am
We had the most horrible weather yesterday. It was raining, hailing and thundering - all at the same time. Typical april weather I suppose, but I was still shocked at the sudden change.

I made the mistake of using my cell phone outside in the rain. Apparantly, it is not very drip-proof. I now have a useless piece of electronics worth... Way too much money.

Well, I got safely - if quite wet - into town for my theory lessons. It went fairly well. I had not forgotten as much as I had feared. First test I would have passed. As for the second. Well, practice makes perfect. Spent about one and a half hour doing that before turning homewards. At this point, my cell phone was really frustrating me. I wanted to get it on so I could receive txts and log on MSN, but no dice. Of course, I managed to turn it on right in the second I got to my door. The welcome message was... different. "Internal filesystem corrupted. It must be reformatted before use. OK?"

.....
Current Mood: Beyond Tired
Current Music: Cranes - Shining Road

No comments: