Friday, April 09, 2004

Intelligence and Wisdom 03:54 am
I was telling a person from the US about the monarchy in Denmark when I came to realize how much I actually appreciate them. All except prince Henrik, but I don't think anybody really likes him. "Have pity with me, I rule nothing, weep sob" - and that's pretty much it.

Anyway. It also made me think how much a technocracy would be good for Denmark. Specifically, I came to this conclusion when I compared the PR abilities of, say, the danish prime minister, or the american president - to those of Her Majesty Margrethe II. In fact, there is no comparison. I also believe, that if she ruled Denmark in a regular monarchy, the country would be much better off.

She is a lady that has true love and concern for her country. To rule, I am convinced that she would hire experts in each branch of governing to help her. That's basically a technocracy right there.

True knowledge lies in knowing, that you know nothing.
Current Mood: Philosphical
Current Music: Dave Matthews Band - Crash Into Me

No comments: