Sunday, April 18, 2004

Derring Doe for my Desideratum 05:55 am
My world is a strange place
When things to be one
In my eyes, your gaze
Must split and be gone.

To find what I sought
In life and beyond
And though strong I fought
Just tears would respond

.... That's all I feel like writing today... The rest, I can just copy/paste.. It fits just as well regardless.

"My derring-do allows me to dance the rigadoon
Around you
But by the time I'm close to you, I lose
My desideratum and now you, so
Now you have it, so tell me baby, what's the word?
Am I your gal, or should I get out of town?
I just need to be reassured
Do you just deal it out, or can you deal with what I lay down?
Please forgive me, for my distance
The pain is evident in my existence
Please forgive me for my distance
The shame is manifest in my resistance"
Current Music: Fiona Apple - To Your Love

No comments: